Church History

1884 – Present 

136 Years Serving the Lord in Lawrenceburg & Greendale

August 7, 1884     First building dedicated, a brick building on the corner of Elm and Center Streets

Feb., 1911            Church parsonage built

1953                     Church annex built

Sep. 18, 1959       Col. Robert H. Nanz property at 421 Ridge Ave. purchased

Apr. 4, 1965          Ridge Ave. building dedication

Sept., 1985           Addition to Ridge Ave. building

A detailed history of the church is available in the church office.